- “CodeSpace Education” means CODESPACE EDUCATION SERVICES PTY LTD ABN 34 615 494 267
- “We” means CodeSpace Education
- “Workshops” mean any activity operated by CodeSpace Education
- “Team Members” mean any employee or volunteer affiliated with CodeSpace Education
- “Refund” means returning part or all of payment made to CodeSpace Education
- “Creation” means any digital or physical object created at at CodeSpace Education workshop
- “Course Material” is any item physical or digital used to aid teaching at CodeSpace Education’s workshops which includes but is not limited to videos, tutorials, booklets and worksheets.
It is important to CodeSpace Education that everyone has the opportunity to enjoy our camps, which is why we have rules regarding behaviour at all our workshops. At the start of the workshop and throughout the workshop children will be told of and reminded of rules that apply for their workshop to ensure safety & a pleasant experience for all. If you child breaks the rules set out by CodeSpace Education Team Members, we reserve the right to exclude the child from the workshop without refund.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- At all workshops operated by CodeSpace Education, all creations made in the workshop is created in the public domain and no person or entity owns it. It is open for the world to view and share.
- You agree that any course material granted for use by CodeSpace Education to the child or parents is for home personal use only and is bound by copyright laws. You are not permitted to share these materials or copy them.
- By signing up to our workshop, you are not given any permission over any logos, trademarks or copyrights of CodeSpace Education
- INABILITY TO ATTEND WORKSHOP (LATE NOTICE)
In the event that a child is unable to attend a workshop and we are provided with less than 3 days notice;
- If the child is sick, we will issue a full credit for another workshop for the full price for your workshop provided we are given a doctor’s note.
- If your child is sick and no doctor’s note is provided, we reserve the right to only give a partial credit of an amount solely of the discretion of CodeSpace Education.
- If your child is unable to attend a workshop due to another reason, It is up to CodeSpace Education’s discretion over if we give a credit and if so, how much of a credit is given.
- CHANGE OF WORKSHOP BY ATTENDEES
- If you wish to change the workshop your child attends, you can do this free of charge providing it is done 2 or more weeks in advance. You may switch to a workshop of lessor or equal value or pay the difference.
- If you wish to change the workshop your child attends with less than 2 weeks notice, CodeSpace Education reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of an amount determined solely by CodeSpace Education they see fit. However in most situations CodeSpace Education will work with you to work out a solution that keeps everyone happy.
- CHANGE/CANCELLATION OF WORKSHOP BY CODESPACE EDUCATION
CodeSpace Education will do their best to avoid changes and cancellations to the workshops. However on some occasions it is possible that circumstances will be out of CodeSpace Education’s control. In this event we will;
- In the event of a workshop cancellation, you will be given the option of attending another workshop or A full refund.
- In the event of a workshop that has it’s date, time or location changed, you will be given the option of attending this new workshop, another workshop or A full refund.
- We will do our best to notify you as soon as possible of all event cancellations or detail changes. All cancellations or detail changes will be done in writing.
- If you receive no communications from CodeSpace Education, that means that your event has not been cancelled and is still proceeding. CodeSpace Education has not changed any of the details of or cancelled a workshop in the past as time of writing.
7. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
To be eligible for our money back guarantee, you need to meet all of the following conditions:
- Be unsatisfied with the quality of our CodeSpace Camps.
- Let us know you wish to use the money back guarantee within 7 days of the workshop(s) finishing.
- Not evoked the money back guarantee before from CodeSpace – this is to prevent abuse.
- Fill in a quick feedback form letting us know why you were dissatisfied, so we can improve.
If you meet all of the above conditions, you will receive 100% of the money paid back via the method you paid. To evoke the money back guarantee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
8. CREATIVE KIDS
To receive the creative kids rebate, you must:
- Provide us with the relevant information as per this page: https://codespace.education/codespace-creative-kids-approved.html
- Be a NSW resident
- Have a valid voucher code