We’re on the hunt!
We’re on the hunt for even more awesome teachers, tutors and assistants to give students the skills of the future with CodeSpace Education.
We’re a quickly growing EduTech startup looking to expand, and that means we are now looking for more educators (like you) to help us grow and impact more children all over Australia.
We teach kids STEM education (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths) all over Australia in our range of fun workshops and camps.
There are becoming millions of unfilled (and well-paid) STEM job positions around the world and there is a shortage of qualified applicants, and even though schools have made an effort to introduce STEM/STEAM education into the curriculum, many schools and organisations don’t have the capacity to deliver them well. That’s where, with the help of awesome teachers (like you!) we can reduce the gap by inspiring the next generation by teaching them subjects like coding and engineering.
But that’s not all we do. We also teach kids how to be creative and develop higher-order thinking skills through our workshops. The “soft skills” most in demand for the future.
So what do we do?
We run workshops all over Australia where we teach kids in School Holiday Coding Camps, which are all 1-4 days long
We run a range of awesome workshops like:
- Minecraft Modding Mayhem (Code your own Minecraft Mods)
- Game Making Mania (Build a video game)
- Lego Robotics Rumble (Use Minecraft EV3s to participate in challenges and battle)
- And Heaps more
We’re looking for some people who:
- Are passionate about STEM education
- Are passionate about teaching
- Are fun-loving
- Has the ability to articulate complex problems in a simple way
- Is safety conscious
This position is ideal for people who are/have been:
- Teaching Assistants
- Computer Science Students
- Engineering Students
- Teaching Students
- Before and After School Care Educators
What is involved:
This position involves running a class as a teacher or assisting a head teacher as a teaching assistant.
Head Teachers are expected to:
- Lead a class
- Provide Instructions to assistants
- Ensure the safety of children
Teaching Assistants are expected to:
- Help the head teacher
- Provide assistance to students throughout the day
- Go for between 1-4 days
- You need to be on site from 8am – 3:30pm (including setup and pack up)
- Head Teachers get paid between $188 – $240 per day
- Assistants get paid between $150-$175 per day
If you join our team, you will be part of a tight-knit team of passionate educators looking to give children the skills of the future.
It’s a fun and rewarding position and we look forward to hearing from you.
“What excites me is the possibility that these kids could build the future Google, Tesla or Amazon. Working at a startup like this, makes me realise the positive impact I can have, teaching kids the skills which will help them build the world.”
-Gavan Huang, CodeSpace Head Teacher
Please don’t hesitate to apply!
To apply, click on the button below to complete a quick application.